The beaded scissor fob class will be held on the weekend of February 16-17. These are so pretty…and so quick and fun to make.
Here are some examples of fobs that I have made in the past:
Supplies that you will need:
* Beading thread
* Pretty beads (the ones that come strung on cards often have smaller coordinating beads along with the larger ones.)
* Spacers (the metal decorative beads shown above…you don’t need to use these, but they are a nice touch and good to at least use at the top and bottom of the fob.)
* Jump ring
* Lobster claw clasp (large enough to hook onto a pair of scissors)
* Needle (any size will work, as long as it will pass through the holes in the beads that you have selected)
* Clear nail polish (optional)
Edited to add: I have found all of my beads & beading supplies at either Hobby Lobby, Michael’s or Walmart. The charms that I used were from Walmart, and the glass beads were from Hobby Lobby. Any of the places mentioned carry spacers, jump rings, and beading thread. I am pretty sure that the large lobster claw clasps were found at Hobby Lobby. They have their stock organized more by brand then category, so you may have to check in a couple of different spots in the beading aisle. The ones that I used measure about 1 inch from end to end, and about 1/2 inch wide.
So, gather your supplies and get ready for a fun class! Please let me know if you have any questions about the supply list :)