Just a quick post to say I’ve just added a couple of tutorials found while catching up on some blog reading:
- MagicXstitch (Mayte) – Needleroll tutorial in two parts – in Spanish, but with wonderful step-by-step photos. Links are updated on the Tutorial Links page, or you can click here for page 1 and page 2
- Popopazia – Looped tassel tutorial (in Italian, with a translation link in the bottom of the sidebar)
- Popopazia – Scissor case (in Italian, with a translation link in the bottom of the sidebar)
- Violarium (Leena) – Heart-shaped pinkeep tutorial
Have a wonderful week – looking forward to the cube-it tutorial coming once Joanie is feeling better 😀
I was to post a tutorial for making a cube. Unfortunately, I have been down and out with a nasty cold most of the week and haven’t had a chance to get the instructions finished. I will post it next weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience,
Thanks to Isabelle’s fantastic Bourse Tutorial, I was able to make this Halloween bourse.
The inside is a free pattern from My Aunt’s Attic of some bats. I substituted the ghosts for the orginal design charted.
Next week, I will be posting a tutorial on how to make a cube. Please join me!
Your supplies are as follows:
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Rotary Cutter & Cutting board so you don’t hurt your work surface
- Masking tape or clear packing tape
- Double stick tape
- 3/4″ applique pins
- Pencil with an eraser
- Sewing thread
- Warm & Natural Batting or thin quilt batting (flannel-like)
- 2 Coordinating pieces of cotton fabric
- Your stitched piece
- Foam core board
Hope that you will join me next weekend!