Our pinkeep class will run the weekend of August 18th and 19th. I hope you’ll join in as pinkeeps are so easy and fun to make. Once you’ve tried one you’re sure to be hooked!
You will need:
1. Your stitched piece. Pinkeeps can be any size but a design that is about 3-4″ square is a good size for a first pinkeep.
2. Backing fabric to coordinate with your stitched design.
3. Matboard or fairly stiff cardboard. Enough to cut out two pieces a bit bigger than your design.
4. Batting. Enough to cut out two pieces a bit bigger than your design.
5. Sewing thread.
6. Glue (optional but helpful).
7. A curved needle (optional but very helpful).
8. Ribbon or cord to put round the edges of your pinkeep.